More traffic, more measurable ROI and more money in your pocket. With the right virtual events partner, you can achieve just that. Elastic Events, our cloud-based virtual events platform, is a customizable, flexible, ELASTIC solution that can be tailored to fit your needs. Want to use it as a lead generation tool to strengthen your pipeline? Check. How about as a tool to update your partner channel on the latest and greatest of what’s going on in your organization? Done deal. Or maybe you’re sick of spending a ridiculous amount of money on Sales, HR and Leadership training and you’re looking for a more cost-effective and measurable way to get your team up to speed? Consider it done
- They’re More Cost-Effective – no more airfare, lodging, space rental or costs involved to ship your booth equipment, literature, etc.
- Extend Your Reach – touch people that can’t justify going to a live event. The number one reason people don’t attend ‘live, physical’ conferences is because they can’t justify the cost and time away from the office. No travel here, people attend from the comforts of their desktop or mobile device. With Elastic Events, problem solved
- Extend The Life Of Your Event – more often than not a physical event is over when it’s over. Extend your virtual event through on-demand archiving, keeping you engaged with your target audience over a longer period of time
- More Measurable – track everything your attendees are doing within your virtual environment – what booths they visited, content they viewed and downloaded, presentations they attended, questions they asked, interactions they had with sponsors and their peers. All of this is at your fingertips with a powerful reporting engine that lets you measure user activity and behavior, what’s hot and what’s not, so you and your team can adjust accordingly
- Go Green – It’s time for ‘green’ companies to not just talk the talk, but walk the walk. Reduce carbon emissions, take away the travel component
When are Virtual Events Applicable?
- Industry Trade shows
- User Group Conferences
- Partner Expos
- Product Launches/Showcases
- Career Fairs/Recruitment Centers
- College Fairs
- Sales, HR, Leadership Training